We're recruiting - come join us!
Full time (40 hours/week), part time will be considered
Undergraduate / graduate position
Based in Southampton
Salary based on experience
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A GROWING TEAM
Bullet is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Junior Editor to help us create professional, creative videos for corporate and commercial clients.
Working as part of a small team in the Southampton studio, your role as Junior Editor will be focussed on producing high quality, compelling videos that are on brief, delivered on time and distributed over various media platforms. You may also be required to join the team when filming on location across the UK (and occasionally abroad) and work unsociable hours when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for filmmaking and editing to join a fast-growing, creative video production agency. Full training will be given to get you up to the required standard.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Interest in video editing, preferably with experience using Final Cut Pro X
- An understanding of filmmaking
- Experience in motion graphics is preferable
- Experience in using associated Adobe Creative Suite applications (After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Willingness to travel with a full and valid driving licence
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours and occasional weekends if required
- Passionate, motivated and creative
- A passion for video, TV, film or online content
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills and experience
- Bright personality, with the ability to work in a small team
- Desire to join an exciting, creative team and play a key part in its future growth.
- Enjoys go-karting (we go once a month as a team)
IS THIS THE JOB FOR YOU?
We are a passionate team who are hugely excited about the future for Bullet. If you share our enthusiasm for creative filmmaking and are interested in being part of the team, please send your latest showreel, CV and a compelling cover letter to telling us why you want to work for bullet email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!